Recycle Junk Car For Cash
We buy and recycle old and unused cars for the benefit of everyone, including the environment.
South Florida Auto Recycling
If you have an unused and rusty car that is just taking some space in your garage and you have no idea how to get rid of it, it can be frustrating!
The good news is, we offer you a solution that does help not only us but also the environment. What is even better is that you can get money out of it!
Here in Junk It Florida, we are experts in removing and recycling junk vehicles. Whether you have an old vehicle that you are having a difficult time selling or a car that does not function anymore, we are here to help and make it easy for you.
All it takes is one call. Just provide us with the details regarding your car, such as its model, make, and year. We can pick up your vehicle without charge and give you a reasonable and fair price for the scrap automobile right away.
Do not let that junk car waste away; you can still get cash from it. Sell your vehicle, earn money, free up some space, and save the environment. It is a win-win opportunity!
The Advantages of Auto Recycling
In the United States alone, the steelmaking industry saves a significant amount of energy by recycling scrap. As a result, millions of homes every year get power through steel recycling.
Note that most parts of your car are made of steel, and recycling steel from a scrap automobile can save energy and natural resources. In fact, recycling steel will only require roughly less than half of the power or energy used to create new ones.
Below are the benefits of recycling steel:
- It saves about 85 million tubs of oil every year.
- It keeps a considerable amount of steel and ferrous metal out of landfills.
- We can also obtain and reuse a significant amount of mercury used in vehicles through recycling projects before 2003.
The Process of Recycling Junk Cars
Each time we buy or obtain an old vehicle to recycle, we make sure to follow our strict protocols to minimize environmental, safety, and health hazards while ensuring that we get the most out of the junk car to reuse.
First, we start by assessing leaks from the engine. If the car is no longer functional, we take out all fluids from the automobile, such as gas, oil, brake, and transmission fluids. Also, we will remove any sodium found in the airbag. After getting rid of all the parts that are not steel, we then crush or shred the shell of your vehicle and send it for repurposing or reuse.
- There are about 10 million junk cars recycled yearly.
- Generally, cars contain approximately 65% of steel. Also, most of the cars made today have 25% of recycled steel.
- Recycling 2,240 lbs. of steel can save 1,400 lbs. of coal, 2,500 lbs. of iron ore, and 120 lbs. of limestone.
- In the U.S., cars account for most of the recycled products.
Junk It Florida has been over 20 years of service to the people by salvaging unused junk cars for cash. We do not only help make the world better, and offer cheap parts to fix other automobiles, but we also help people get profit from a junk car that you might think should just be thrown away.
So, do not hesitate to call us today and discover how effortless and fast you can benefit and profit from a junk car.
Recycle Your Used Car in South Florida!
- Give us a little info about your car – Call us today or fill in the easy evaluation form and let us know the make, model, year, and the general condition of the car, truck, van, or other vehicles
- We’ll respond with a quick quote – We will get you a fast and honest quote for your used car right away.
- Get paid – Once we agree on a price, Our staff will come right to you and pick up your car. We’ll bring all the necessary paperwork including the most important of all – your cash!